Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and Dad's Birthday

My dad was born on May 9th.  Unfortunately for my mom she would routinely share Mother's day with my Dad's Birthday.  My dad turned 55 this year so my mom wanted to throw him a birthday party.  She invited old friends and former co-workers that had since retired.  He enjoyed the day.

Besides his friends all three of his kids attended the party.  The three of us getting together is tricker now with my brother living in San Antonio and me and my sister busy with work and school.  When we do get together we truly enjoy each other's company and the inevitable Olivas roasting (by our spouses) always creates belly laughs.

Mom

Brother's Wife




Brother

          
Baby-Sis

Wife w/ Lili
the spouses

My 90-year young Grandma

Mom

Happy Birthday Dad
The party was a great way to celebrate not only my Dad's Birthday but to relax a little after my three finals this past week.  One more to go and then my penultimate semester of law school is done!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment